Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A Naked Sausage

Shot with Olympus E510
You may have reservations about buying hot food from a roadside stall, but I am here to tell you that London boasts one of the very best hot dog stalls (quite apart from anything you'll find in Borough Market). The Naked Saussage in Chapel Market is the place. They are to hotdogs what Crufts is to an ordinary mutt - something to aspire to. The best sausages, good bread, choice of sauces - what more could you ask for?

See where on The London Daily Photo Map

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "A Naked Sausage"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:35) : 

I like sausage. And I like most pork. I do eat at sidewalk cafes and spots like this. Here mostly in trailers but the food is, probably like your food, excellent.

Thanks for all your visits last year. I hope you and your family have a nice 2008.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (21:03) : 

And this is why I end up in Chapel street market everyone weekend! divine these are, club burger, melted cheese with caramelized onion and mexican salsa on a fesh white bun, im salivating right now....

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile