Thursday, February 21, 2008

Docklands Architecture

Shot with Olympus E510
Every once in a while, I post a photo just because of the image it makes. This one is from docklands, and the way the curves and the rectangles fuse please me.

I am on holiday for the next week, daily photos continue but you won't get much response from me.

Labels:

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "Docklands Architecture"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:56) : 

It might not happen often but looking at your photograph reminded me that I worry about one or all of my skylights getting broke in storms but they have been up for about 15-20 years without that happening. Are they able to walk up there on this dome to change broken glass?

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile