Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Freudian Slip?

Shot with Olympus E510
I am happy nailing my colours to the mast - I am an Olympic enthusiast, I believe that pretty much come what may the legacy will be good and that on balance that good will outweigh the bad. Part of the scheme is that all the miles of hoardings around the site will carry pictures and adverts. I have to confess, I think this message is a bit of a Freudian slip. But it still probably reflect the true order things will be done.

Read the backstory of the Olympics here and updates here.

I am on holiday for the next week, daily photos continue but you won't get much response from me.

Labels: ,

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "A Freudian Slip?"

 

Blogger Fimb said ... (09:59) : 

As I come off the A12 into Hackney on my journey home from work, the hoarding that did say "Change" in the strange yellow lettering, now says "spare any change" :)

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile