Monday, February 04, 2008

A nightingale sang in Berkley Square

Shot with Olympus E510
As I've gone a bit arty for this rather indulgent photo of Berkley Square (I like it, anyway) I offer you the original by Vera Lynn, and I particularly recommend an a capella version.

Oh, and if you are getting sentimental about it, I can tell you that nightingales and Berkley Square would NOT go together. It's a romantic fiction. But a damn fine song.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "A nightingale sang in Berkley Square"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (05:38) : 

The Sir, that is one of your best pictures
Believe to the photographer to the fan with 25 summer experience

 

Blogger angelfeet said ... (22:30) : 

I quite agree, fantastice shot. You carry on with being all arty.

 

Blogger angelfeet said ... (22:30) : 

Of course that's the Florentine spelling of "fantastic".

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile