Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Railway Maps

Shot with Olympus E510
This old, tiled map of the London Boroughs and Southern Counties is tucked away in one of the arches in the entry to Victoria Station. It's quite entertaining to look at - there were probably as many stations in this small section then as there are in the whole network now. The sense of discovery on finding it is half the fun, so I'll leave you to do that on your own.

I am on holiday for the next week, daily photos continue but you won't get much response from me.

Labels: ,

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "Railway Maps"

 

Blogger Chuckeroon said ... (18:09) : 

I remeber when these were all covered up. What joy when they were "discovered".

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile