Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bijou Residence

Shot with Olympus E510
The Camden Bus estate agents (in Camden, oddly enough must have one of the more original office buildings, and one of the most memorable for a London business. This gent outside is clearly waiting for them to open in order to acquire a suitable residence.

A view of the political battleground that the Routemasters left behind can be read on the Diamond Geezer.

See where on the London Daily Photo Map

Labels: , ,

posted by Ham at 01:30 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "Bijou Residence"

 

Blogger Chuck Pefley said ... (03:54) : 

Remarkable! I do love the inventiveness of this estate agent. Oh, I like your photo, too -:) The leading of the yellow lines is quite nice.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (13:16) : 

I am not sure I understand but it sounds like they lease or rent buses to people who need shelter? Probably not.

Do you see my photo of my car going 65 mph?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (16:52) : 

Wonderful! Just found this pic. Great shot. Yep, it's been my agency since 1986 and I have always loved working in my bus. We do get millionaires aswell as tramps in Camden Town, you know. Okay, well, maybe not equal proportion. Charles Webb

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile