Friday, April 04, 2008

Limehouse Library

Shot with Olympus E510
The Limehouse Library is a building with that faded glory you get just before it a place is redeveloped (as it certainly will be). I had to choose this picture because it made me smile (look at the older picturest if you need to see why). The overall view of the front is more pleasant, and I'm going to have to go back because it is only looking at that picture I noticed the red figure on the roof. Anyone know about that?

Labels: , ,

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "Limehouse Library"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (21:52) : 

I worked in this library on Saturdays in my last couple of years at school. In the dimly-lit store out the back was a life-size waxwork of Dr Barnardo sitting at his desk.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile