Monday, April 21, 2008

Plastic Trainer

Shot with Olympus E510
When you find this floral trainer on a billboard in Shoreditch, it will almost certainly make you smile. When you check it up closer, it turns out to be plastic flowers. Does that make it better or worse? (and does anyone know, why?)

See where on The London DAily Photo Map.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "Plastic Trainer"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:06) : 

This post reminded me of one my wife did.

My daughter took off on vacation and gave my wife some general instructions on watering outdoor plants.

So for one week my wife did her duty and water outdoor plants and then discovered when my daughter came home that some of the plants she had watered were plastic.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile