Friday, May 02, 2008

Numbers again


Numbers are important in today's post, too as we are now waiting for the results of the local elections in England; in London, for the London Mayor. I had great difficulty with my vote this time, the only thing I knew for certain was that I felt that Boris would be a disaster for London, in a similar way that Dubya has been for the US. So my only decision was whether to put Ken as my first or second choice. I really think that politics serves us badly when all we can do is choose between the lesser of two evils. I rather enjoyed the way that the accident of surname made them uneasy bedfellows on the ballot paper.

And if you haven't been following Diamond Geezer's election primer, do check out today's.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "Numbers again"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile