Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Secret Squirrels!

Shot with Olympus E520
As Chaz correctly guessed yesterday, I was wandering around for The Way We See It in Millbank. I couldn't help but be amazed by this entrance way to Thames House which is the home of MI5, the British Secret Service.

Eagle-eyed among you will notice that this shot is taken with the brand new Olympus E520. I will post a review of it on another page soon, but for the moment I'll let the image speak for itself. Olympus took a great camera, and have made it better.


See where on the London Daily Photo Map

Labels: , , ,

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "Secret Squirrels!"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile