Sunday, July 13, 2008

I know it's round here somewhere....

Shot with Olympus E520
I would say it is fairly tough to get lost in New York. Paris? well, it's small, lots of Metro stations. London has to be the capital of the world for confusing tourists. What makes it still better is how few Londoners know more than their immediate route. Scurrying like lab rats, from home to work most Londoners are probably the worst people to ask directions - we don't even have maps on us. So this little tableau appealed to me - look at the wife's face. I dare say this wasn't the first time he'd got them lost, and son is NOT expecting results soon.

Labels:

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "I know it's round here somewhere...."

 

Blogger Annie said ... (02:29) : 

The look on the wife and son's faces are classic.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile