Saturday, August 16, 2008

High Street 2012 - No 2, Trinity Almshouses

Shot with Olympus E520
While I'm on holiday, a series of photographs of the quirky or surprising taken along the route of High Street 2012. To find out more about HS2012, visit Diamond Geezer.

I'm guessing that Diamond Geezer is going to talk about all (or most) of the places I'm going to show you, which frees me to witter on. The Trinity Almshouses are a fascinating piece of live history, with a straight line back to the 17th Century. for me, though, part of the fascination are the ships planted on the entrances (four in total) - I am so tempted to start a series on boats on buildings in London, but there are sooooooo many.

Labels:

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "High Street 2012 - No 2, Trinity Almshouses"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile