Sunday, September 07, 2008

Architectural Detail - A Palladium Column

Shot with Olympus E520
This here is a unique architectural feature of London - The Palladium Column. What do you mean - "Isn't it a Corinthian column?" ? That just tells me that you've never seen the front of the London Palladium (currently showing The Sound of Music.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "Architectural Detail - A Palladium Column"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (14:35) : 

I must confess, I don't know one column from another column. To me they are all just posts to hold up the overhang. This one is a little more fancy than those I have seen around here on front porches.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile