Thursday, September 18, 2008

These Boots Are Made For Walking

Shot with Olympus E520
While I may have pointed out here and elsewhere that cycling and photography are the best combination, walking remains the best way to explore London's streets in detail. So I'm quite happy to give publicity to Walk London who also had a stand at the Thames Festival (hang on - shouldn't that be "a walk"?).

Their website has shedloads of ideas for walks, and you even have plenty of warning to join in their "Autumn Ambles" on the 27th/28th September.

You want to hear the original? OK, here. And you can laugh at the lip synch, too.

Labels:

posted by Ham at 00:46 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "These Boots Are Made For Walking"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:29) : 

Is this a woman? If it is she has hairy legs. So it must be a man. Big shoes. Laces dangling -- a risk of tripping over them and breaking a leg. I am all for walking without dragging rheumatoid arthritis along. My hips ache like somebody is driving nails into the joints. I can't walk far or fast today.

But the photograph remains my favorite for today. It and one I saw of Richard Nixon.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile