Monday, October 06, 2008

The Ghost Bridge

Shot with Olympus E520
You've still got a couple of weeks to get down to see the Ghost Bridge and other works in the Drift 8 series. This is a recreation of the old Blackfriars Bridge with lasers. A fascinating concept, I was there a little early in the evening for the full effect.

The lack of dark wasn't my only problem - there is a dredging pontoon blocking the lasers, too. But one of my shots was a bit of a lucky accident - here it is, in my fancy this is something Turner might have done deliberately, if he lived in the 21st century.

Labels: , ,

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "The Ghost Bridge"

 

Blogger Wayne said ... (01:50) : 

Turner would have done it if the bridge were on fire for sure.

The last time I saw those piers they struck me as odd but I didn't know why they were there.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile