Thursday, October 02, 2008

Goodbye to the summer

Shot with Olympus E520
Summer in London is a time when Things Happen, so I wasn't that surprised to come across Alice and the Rabbits in the street around London Bridge a couple of weeks ago.

Alice was a French tourist ("Bonjour, je m'appelle Alice") with a backpack and map asking passers by for directions to her rabbit hole ... and there were these rabbits, too. They trailed a random route around London Bridge and it was only when I got home and looked closely at the pictures that I discovered that it was arranged by Team London Bridge. It amused me, quite a bit.

But that's it for the summer, until next year.

Another photo here.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "Goodbye to the summer"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile