Friday, November 07, 2008

Who you gonna call? Vampire-Busters!!!

Shot with Olympus E520
I was going to use this picture for October the 31st, when you might have forgiven the quality of the picture when balanced against the potential vampire protection. But what with me being away and all, it didn't work out. But I couldn't ignore it.

This must qualify as one of London's craziest bar & restaurants, with more than a touch of "Fin de Siecle" about it. Garlic with everything. Garlic beer. Garlic shots. Garlic ice cream. They boast of having 101 garlic flavoured shots. I've never been bored enough with life to visit it, the reviews here are varied, to say the least. Their website is here and their menu here. Anyone goes, do let me know.

Before anyone accuses me of being anti-garlic, one of my favourite dishes of all time is a plate of good pasta, with half a dozen or more raw garlic cloves chopped in it, some nice parmigiana, loads of black pepper, and a glass of good red wine to accompany. Can only cook it when I'm on my own, though, and think I will remain that way for a day or so. Not the most social dish.

Labels:

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "Who you gonna call? Vampire-Busters!!!"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile