Sunday, January 04, 2009

London Photos on Parade

Shot with Olympus E520
The parade presented an interesting photographic challenge - lots that was visually exciting but no real choice over where to stand. I'm quite pleased with some of my shots - the whole lot are here - and this study in brass is among my favourites.

That leaves me with the Rubbish Robot that's worth a mention. And just for the hell of it, this is probably my favourite (2nd fav.) - though I doubt that many will agree with me.

Labels:

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "London Photos on Parade"

 

Blogger Connie Kottmann said ... (14:40) : 

Thank you for posting these great photos of the London Parade.

My daughter's high school marching band participated in the parade for New Years 2006. I came along on the trip as a chaperone. We enjoyed 8 days in and around London, and it was a trip I will always remember. London is such a wonderful city and one day I'll return! Thank you.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile