Sunday, April 12, 2009

Union Street Theatre Cafe

Shot with Olympus E520
I was in union Street for The Way We See It when I was reminded just how vibrant London's fringe theatre is. I haven't been the the Union Street Theatre or any other for a while, which is a shame. If you aren't familiar with the concept, fringe theatre is where shows are put on in small venues, some are good, some maybe less so, but all are an intensely involving experience. I would certainly put a fringe show on my "must see" list of things to do in London.


I'm on holiday for the next week, but pictures will continue (if Blogger doesn't play up). Back soon.

Labels:

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "Union Street Theatre Cafe"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile