Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back from China

Shot with Olympus E520
Hi everyone, I'm back from China - in body if not entirely in spirit or time zone. As every, I want to post a holiday snap but it was tough choosing one out of 3,000 - even if another 400 got stolen along with my camera. But then I thought - elephant! This one is one of a pair in the north gate of the Forbidden Palace in Beijing. So, a tenuous London connection.

I'll get around to reading and replying to any of your comments over the next few days.

I want to write up my experiences and document some of the photos, so I have started another (!!) blog http://china-remembered.blogspot.com/.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "Back from China"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile