Monday, November 16, 2009

The Nosh Bar (Part II)

Shot with Olympus E620
As I said the other day I was going to, I visited the Nosh Bar in Great Windmill Street, and I am happy to report back.

Cutting to the chase, this is a good sandwich, at a fair price. If I say it is not a great sandwich, that's because it uses commercially pickled beef (you know, the sort that ends up with a texture with micro-holes) and, as a result, could be described as on the too-lean side. That said, it could not have been more tender, and you get a measured 200g+ on your £5 sandwich. On the very good side, they do have new green pickled cucumbers, which get my vote. In short, recommended.

posted by Ham at 07:19 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "The Nosh Bar (Part II)"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile