Saturday, May 01, 2010

May Theme Day - Statues



This month the worldwide City Daily Photo theme day is statues. Of all London's statues, this one is one of my favourites, and of all the London photos I've takem, this is one of my favourites. So I make no apologies for re-posting this picture of the monument to animals that have died in war, "because they had no choice". Top of Park Lane if you want to find it. Click here to see what others around the world want to show.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "May Theme Day - Statues"

 

Blogger Tussy said ... (05:13) : 

Look like a hard work one, match to today as Labour day too!

You Got A Posty ~ PFF
All Little Things I Like

 

Blogger Leif Hagen said ... (13:57) : 

That guy almost looks like he's part of the statue parade! Great post for theme day!

 

Blogger Mo said ... (08:59) : 

I like this memorial as well. Think it is very often overlooked.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile