Tuesday, June 01, 2010

June Theme Day - Humourous Signs

Shot with Olympus E620
Another theme day for the worldwide City Daily Photo blogs. This fine upstanding business can be found in the Goswell Road, I wonder what they put in the coffee? Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 5

Comments on "June Theme Day - Humourous Signs"

 

Blogger Nathalie H.D. said ... (01:39) : 

Who knew that baked potatoes had such an effect? What a great find!

 

Blogger Jim said ... (02:04) : 

Leaves me wondering. Was it intentional or just happened to be the name of the cafe?
Sydney - City and Suburbs

 

Blogger cara said ... (02:16) : 

Ha! Would have been even better if it was a curry house.

 

Blogger tapirgal said ... (04:09) : 

Excellent. I was also wondering what's in the food.

 

Blogger Tussy said ... (07:50) : 

Not a coffe inside the cup I believe.

My Inspiration
My Bangkok Through My Eyes

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile