Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Museum of London Treasures - 3

Shot with Olympus E620
A few days on the riches of the Museum of London, especially for those who can't make it themselves for whatever reason. The rest of you - get down here!

There's a lot about the museum to involve everyone including children, this interactive display has no obvious buttons, and the image is projected. The Museum website lets you wander about, too.


I'm off on holiday now, so automatic posting for a while. As long as it works. I will be out of Internet contact for most of the time, have a good time without me.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "Museum of London Treasures - 3"

 

Blogger ma thet zin said ... (02:09) : 

So glad to see you post dear one.

 

Blogger Lady Penelope said ... (14:00) : 

I'm off to London next week, so I may walk my socks off while I'm there, luckily I'm staying with a friend, so I'll be able to ,hopefully, fit loads of interesting places in my self service tour., including this one of course...x

(cut and pasted from the other comment box...Getting tied in knots!!!)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (20:20) : 

Thank you for wonderful pictures of London! Check out my article about The Kensington Hotel in London

http://www.squidoo.com/KensingtonHotel

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile