Sunday, August 01, 2010

August Theme Day - Bright Colours

Shot with Olympus E620
Probably the brightest thing to hit London over recent years was the recent Elephant Parade. This nelly took my fancy.

As ever, many of the city daily photo sites around the world will join in, click here to view thumbnails for all participants


I'm off on holiday now, so automatic posting for a while. As long as it works. I will be out of Internet contact for most of the time, have a good time without me.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 4

Comments on "August Theme Day - Bright Colours"

 

Blogger Zyzzyz said ... (10:10) : 

Lots of lovely bright colours here on this elephant.

 

Blogger Jilly said ... (09:22) : 

Always loved your elephants. This one is a beauty and so perfect for the Theme Day, Ham. Not sure if I want to cuddle him or eat him!

 

Blogger Bill said ... (13:29) : 

Have a great holiday!

 

Blogger Buck said ... (13:23) : 

Strawberry elephant, gorgeous!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile