Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My London Workplaces - No 7

Shot with Olympus E620
A series of photos from the places I have worked over the years, allowing me to reminisce and chart the changes to London over the years.

We now move to Bedford Row, just behind Holborn. I had moved from the firm of accountants to a client company as their accountant; the building was a bonus with wonderful architectural detail and a sense of place and history. Bedford Row is one of the best preserved streets from the 17th Century in London, and is virtually untouched since I worked there in the early eighties. The names on the doors have changed, that's about it.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "My London Workplaces - No 7"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile