Saturday, September 04, 2010

My London Workplaces - No 10

Shot with Olympus E620
A series of photos from the places I have worked over the years, allowing me to reminisce and chart the changes to London over the years.

We are coming up to date, now it is the mid 90's. The TV Channel had been bought by a US megacorp, and the Chief Exec & myself found ourselves surplus to requirements. So, I set up an IT business working from a small office just off Queens Square & Great Ormond Street. At the time I had a dog, so there were long walks around Bloomsbury & Fitzrovia, it was a good place to be. As that period saw the rise of the Internet, here's the dog's web page for old times' sake.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "My London Workplaces - No 10"

 

Blogger Julie said ... (12:34) : 

Hello, I've been following your blog for a while now and really enjoy the vignettes of London.

The dog's web page sounds interesting - but the link didn't work for me...

 

Blogger Ham said ... (13:14) : 

Ah. Fixed ;-)

(And interesting might be too strong a word)

 

Blogger Julie said ... (12:58) : 

Well, I enjoyed it, anyway. Thanks!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile