Thursday, September 02, 2010

My London Workplaces - No 8

Shot with Olympus E620
A series of photos from the places I have worked over the years, allowing me to reminisce and chart the changes to London over the years.

By rights, this photo should have been of the old EMI building one more time, as that was where the fickle finger of fate sent me, at least for the first few months in my role in one of the UK's first Satellite TV Channels. But soon after we moved here, in Whitfield Street. Look, you can just see Pollocks Toy Museum. The building has been refurbished and this part of Fitzrovia, with Charlotte Street and Goodge Street, has lost its slightly seedy faded gentility. The area still has a lot more character than many others, I'#d recommend a wander around.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "My London Workplaces - No 8"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile