Friday, September 03, 2010

My London Workplaces - No 9

Shot with Olympus E620
A series of photos from the places I have worked over the years, allowing me to reminisce and chart the changes to London over the years.

This is Grape Street, where the Satellite TV channel moved. An interesting if anonymous building which you could have ignored except for the fact it is just off Shaftsbury Avenue (north end). For these years I was a Master of the Universe, or at least I felt as completely enmeshed in the fabric of London as it is possible to be. Maybe the Grape Street Wine Bar helped.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "My London Workplaces - No 9"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile