Thursday, October 21, 2010

La Soirée - David O'Mer

Shot with Olympus E620
A couple of days ago, I told you about how I visited and how much I enjoyedLa Soirée? Well, I was rather disappointed to only have a photo of the empty stage, so I asked if I could be allowed to take photos of the performers. I was very lucky to be included in a press call for photos, and I will share some with you. This is David O'Mer, his act is billed as aerial ballet, which is only part of the story. It is WET aerial ballet. A hugely talented gymnast, the display is exceptionally entertaining - especially for the ladies, I can't think why.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "La Soirée - David O'Mer"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile