Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Stage Is Set for La Soiree

Shot with Olympus E620
I was fortunate enough to be invited to a preview of La Soirée, together with with Mrs & Miss Ham; I can happily report that we all laughed more than could be imagined. It's a show being put on over the Christmas season, and is not exactly cheap but it is a unique blend of avant-gard entertainment and edgy stunts. Sitting ringside (recommended) I was alternately stunned, repulsed and creased up laughing. Yes, that's the ring you can see. Lots for the boys, and lots for the girls, too. Rabelaisian sums it up to a "T", and not a lot merits that. I found an online draw for tickets here http://www.thestage.co.uk/win/detail.php/170/win-tickets-to-see-la-soiree-featuring-stars, I've entered because I'd like to go again (the answer is Miss Behave, by the way), here is the link to the site:
La Soirée
I couldn't take photos of the show, but I have asked if I can do some portraits of the performers, if I can you'll see some here.

posted by Ham at 00:14 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "The Stage Is Set for La Soiree"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile