Tuesday, March 01, 2011

March Theme Day - Favourite Part of Town




March theme day is my favorite part of town, which is really the most difficult one I have had to decide on - what one part of London would I say was favourite? I decided that it had to have the Thames in, but it is still hard to choose. The Southbank? The House of Parliament? The London Eye? The Tower of London? The London Skyline? Instead, I decided on the Limehouse Dock, as I think it is where I would start a walk if I had to see London for the last time, and then carry on down to Teddington.

If you want to see how this theme has been interpreted around the world click here to view thumbnails for all participants

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "March Theme Day - Favourite Part of Town"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile