Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wind on!



Until I started riding home along the canal path, I knew nothing about this restaurant - Feng Shang. It looks as if it is well worth a visit, and it is on my list of places to visit, now. My pidgin Chinese translates Feng Shang as Wind On (as in, wind blowing) but I suspect that it might have lost a little in translation.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 4

Comments on "Wind on!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (06:26) : 

That's either a wonderful old building with a fascinating history, or a horribly trite attempt to gin up business by a sub-par eatery.

 

Blogger Montreal Photo Daily said ... (15:34) : 

That looks a bit like a tourist trap, doesn't it. But then again, there's nothing wrong about having a great meal served in such an attractive venue and potentially, imperial Chinese decor. I'd give it a try.

 

Blogger Ham said ... (15:37) : 

It's not an old building, neither is it a tourist trap, as it is invisible from any passing traffic. I find it strange that I'd never known it was there until this week.

 

Blogger karen said ... (08:35) : 

I've seen this, from a Jason's canal boat ride last October. I figured it must be a Chinese Restaurant. I wonder what it's like inside? We walked back to the Zoo on the opposite side of the canal, so I didn't get to investigate.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile