Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Make a Pig of Yourself



This study in light & shade is part of an installation called "Black Pig Lodge", part of the Countryside to the City at the Southbank (just next to the wall from yesterday). "Black Pig Lodge invites visitors to shelter within a glistening chamber of polished coal sourced from a working mine in the Neath Valley, Wales." I'd never seen coal in this light before....

A view of the whole structure is here.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "Make a Pig of Yourself"

 

Blogger Mo said ... (11:54) : 

I missed the name when I saw it. I love this picture taking just a portion of the installation.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile