Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Muskrat Love



Muskrat skulls, anyone? I wonder if anyone knows where to find these in London? Answer comes out tomorrow, in the meantime, you can watch this

Holiday time again, so blog is set to autopilot, see you all in August sometime.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Muskrat Love"

 

Blogger Oakland Daily Photo said ... (02:52) : 

I wouldn't know a muskrat skull from a skunk skull. Wonder what goes into preparing them for sale? Then again, I don't think I want to know.

 

Blogger The Greenwich Phantom said ... (22:28) : 

I'm assuming this is Viktor Wynd's museum/shop in Mare Street? I've not seen skunk skulls there but if anyone sells them anywhere, I'll bet it's him...

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile