Saturday, July 02, 2011

The unknown scupture



This abstract sculpture appeared in Spitalfields a couple of weeks ago. Mostly, I think it is a woman, but then I look again and I'm not so sure. Kind of fun, though, and without any information on it. I think I'm getting the hang of my cameraphone, though.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "The unknown scupture"

 

Blogger Steve A said ... (01:42) : 

It might be a volcano...

 

Blogger Deb M said ... (17:56) : 

That is my thought as well...it looks more like a volcano!

 

Blogger Mary deB said ... (01:05) : 

A blue volcano? Naah, it's a woman... or a prelude to the olympic torch, with a nod to the Duchess of Cambridge.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile