Thursday, July 07, 2011

Water Way



The canal system does not seem to have been used as the green transport option that we were led to believe it would be. Rather nice place to live though, wouldn't you say? These houses predated the Olympics coming to the area - I wonder if they managed to get any tickets?

posted by Ham at 23:50 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Water Way"

 

Blogger Steve A said ... (02:00) : 

I don't know. That water looks pretty green to me. Perhaps they meant "green" differently than we were led to believe...

 

Blogger Julie said ... (19:14) : 

mm ... I can see what Steve means ... what is that on the surface of the canal? It all looks a smidge 'toy-townish' ...

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile