Monday, September 12, 2011

Dear me



As promised, my favourite photo from the Thames Festival. And no, I can't tell you how dear it was.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 4

Comments on "Dear me"

 

Blogger Lucas Kain said ... (07:21) : 

Aw! :D I actually laughed when I saw this. It was just the peaceful look and suddenly.. drawings all over. Nice!

___
call South Africa

 

Blogger RedPat said ... (18:01) : 

Lovely!

 

Anonymous Mo said ... (22:19) : 

Oh I didn't see this at the festival. I did my best to see it all but just didn't manage it. I did spend one day in a tall paper hat though.

 

Blogger Robin said ... (15:03) : 

sweeeet!
--
Cheap Calls to Australia

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile