Sunday, September 04, 2011

Top Gun!



On Saturday and Sunday, a small corner of Docklands has been given over to become a piece of California for an open air showing of Top Gun and The Lost Boys, with added participation from cast/helpers and the audience. Around 8,000 paid the £25 needed to join in, I believe the event is sold out. I came across the cast members rehearsing earlier in the day - looked like a load of fun to be had. Facebook page here

posted by Ham at 07:22 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Top Gun!"

 

Blogger Stefan Jansson said ... (10:17) : 

Ha, nice looking trio. The girl to the right have very cool shades.

 

Blogger Mozette said ... (13:01) : 

Two of my favourite movies from the 80's! And 'The Lost Boys' is one I have on both VCR and DVD... wicked and very brilliant vampire stuff! :[

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile