Sunday, October 30, 2011

Light on the City



I rather liked the searchight effect of the sunbeam through the cloud, I hope you do, too.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 8

Comments on "Light on the City"

 

Blogger Wayne said ... (01:15) : 

Right place, right time. Great capture Ham.

 

Blogger - said ... (07:12) : 

I've been following your blog for quite a long time now and now it's time to say how much I like it. Many thanks from a frenchman whose dream is to live in London one day.

 

Blogger Louis la Vache said ... (11:26) : 

Very fine capture!

 

Anonymous AnKa said ... (13:04) : 

Wonderful. I definitely like it.

 

Blogger Admin said ... (14:28) : 

I would say that this is a rather spectacular photo!

 

Blogger Nat said ... (14:57) : 

Well caught :-) I love it when the light shines through the clouds like that.. I so often see it when driving and I can't capture it...

 

Blogger PerthDailyPhoto said ... (02:01) : 

Oh yes definitely, this is a spectacular image Ham, well done indeed!!

 

Blogger Aurora said ... (08:07) : 

God, bless the city ;)

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile