Sunday, October 23, 2011

View From the Blue



The Blue Bridge in St James Park is possibly one of the best viewpoints in London, especially when the weather is just right.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 6

Comments on "View From the Blue"

 

Blogger RedPat said ... (00:58) : 

That is lovely!

 

Blogger Roberto Machado Alves said ... (02:18) : 

A beautiful photo, well captured. I really enjoyed it. I hope one day to visit London.

Greetings from Roberto, Brazil

 

Blogger PerthDailyPhoto said ... (04:01) : 

You're right Ham, it's such a great view. Could have been London hundreds of years ago instead of one of the worlds 'super' cities! Excellent shot.

 

Blogger June said ... (23:01) : 

I have almost the same shot as my desktop at work. It was my favorite from my trip to London! Thanks for posting it.

 

Blogger Admin said ... (14:33) : 

Looks like that Disney castle!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (09:01) : 

Beautiful, very nice and amazing.

Get a blog

If you want to start a blog than u blog is the best option for you.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile