Thursday, November 17, 2011

Remember Other People



I hardly know where to start here, because this is an extraordinary story. I know! I'm going to have to split it over more than one day. This is Danny Bent, who has had the idea of combining with others to raise £1,000,000 for children with AIDS, just because. It's not his day job, it's just something he wants to do. why not visit and see what you could do to challenge yourself A nice, seamless link here to my million page game.....

Thank you everyone for joining in my little bit of fun, I am pleased to announce that SteveA was the closest with 999,999, so a book to him and one at random from all the rest........Christina.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "Remember Other People"

 

Blogger danny boy bent said ... (09:24) : 

Thanks Ham!! Would be so wonderful if a few lovely Londoners could sign up to have some fun and give some love to children suffering from HIV/Aids. Climb a mountain, run/walk a race, do a long distance cycle, jump out of a plane, organise a party/meal/festival.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile