Monday, January 09, 2012

Charlotte Street



In days gone by, back in the 20's, Charlotte Street was one of the most happening London Streets, home to the Bloomsbury Set in Fitzrovia. It is a tribute to the persistence of habit that it is still one of the more interesting restaurant streets in London, with a Filipino restaurant just down from Chez Gerard. If you are visiting London, this area would be high on my recommendation list to eat in.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 6

Comments on "Charlotte Street"

 

Blogger RedPat said ... (01:03) : 

I am marking it down!

 

Blogger Wayne said ... (17:43) : 

I've eaten In Charlotte Street. The restaurant was trendy but I don't remember the name

 

Blogger Cheap Flights said ... (10:57) : 

I guess there was 1 Indian restaurant

desert safari dubai

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (07:32) : 

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Anonymous good bar food in singapore said ... (06:45) : 

I totally appreciate with the advices on charlotte street that has been given in this post.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (07:47) : 

you have very nice blog with some very good information,
Tours Dubai

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile