Sunday, February 12, 2012

Not So Black Cab



We still refer to them generically as Black Cabs, but of course in recent years they are often far from black. It means the driver can earn a little more, but I rather liked the old monotone.

I'm off for a while, as ever the posts should keep rolling.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "Not So Black Cab"

 

Anonymous AnKa said ... (00:08) : 

Nice photo.

 

Blogger Mozette said ... (00:27) : 

I remember when I was in the UK in 1997, it was a lot cheaper to catch a purple cab to the airport. An old-fashioned Jewish man informed me of this whilst on the train; then he took off with my lighter suitcase (a which point I had to run to catch up with him when he thought he was being helpful). And you know, it was a lot cheaper... by about 20 pounds; and the driver also grabbed a trolley for me for nothing. How cool was that! :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (02:36) : 

creative! :)

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile