Friday, March 02, 2012

Coffee in the Nude



In the mass market, fast food world we love in, it is refreshing to come across something a little different - especially if you appreciate coffee. Nude Espresso is the work of a New Zealander who has made London his home, and roasts and produces some of the finest coffee anywhere. They have a few branches, but you can also drop into their roastery here off Brick Lane and buy fresh roasted coffee to take home. Isn't the smell of coffee roasting still one of the finest experiences?

posted by Ham at 00:12 -- Comments here: 5

Comments on "Coffee in the Nude"

 

Anonymous imajoebob said ... (00:52) : 

I hate the taste of coffee. Hate coffee liqueur, hate coffee ice cream, hate mocha anything. Hate it, hate it, hate it.

I LOVE the smell of coffee.

 

Blogger Kate said ... (03:54) : 

The machine looks pristine and the roasted beans must taste divine.

 

Blogger Petrea Burchard said ... (05:19) : 

I know what you mean, imajoebob. I remember feeling misled by the aroma of coffee. It doesn't taste like it smells. Yet I've come to love coffee anyway.

 

Blogger hellibird said ... (13:20) : 

Deliberate love/live typo, Ham? ;-)

 

Blogger Ham said ... (13:35) : 

No, an accident, but I'm going to leave it.... I life it. ;-)

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile