Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Die-in to meet you



There's something unusual about this photo, as I didn't take it. Instead, I am participating in the mass die-in outside Addison Lee offices on Monday evening. You can read more about it here if you wish.

This photo courtesy of David Firn, set here I'm not in any, other photos in which I also appear here, I'm easy to recognise as I am the only one is short sleeves and shorts.

Note - Damn and blast blogger. They've changed their interface and this post - scheduled for Wednesday at around 11:30 on the night before failed to post just after midnight, as normal. My apologies, hopefully normal service will be resumed on Friday, I will leave this up on Thursday.

posted by Ham at 22:02 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "Die-in to meet you"

 

Blogger (not necessarily your) Uncle Skip said ... (15:40) : 

"Damn and blast blogger"

I'll second that.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile