Saturday, April 28, 2012

Looking back



Six and a half years ago (yes, I have been doing this that long), there were horses grazing by here in Docklands, they are long gone, but the old Tidal Basin pub is still derelict. Won't be long before the developers arrive,

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 4

Comments on "Looking back"

 

Blogger Petrea Burchard said ... (05:08) : 

Gee whiz. Maybe a spot for some more Cartier spikes. That ought to bring in some business. Because obviously, folks don't come to London for the history or anything.

 

Anonymous RogerW said ... (18:14) : 

Hey, is that the old "Bridge House" by any chance?
If so, I can remember seeing a few groups there, back in the '80s and '90s.
Also, if so, the pub can be seen in all its 1960's (b&w) glory, in a film called The Leather Boys"

 

Anonymous RogerW said ... (18:40) : 

Sorry, my mistake: I've just seen what the Bridge House looked like, and it wasn't here. Apparently it's no longer standing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (15:31) : 

The horses were there a couple of years ago, I seem to recall when I was working at Limo.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile