Sunday, April 22, 2012

Trafalgar Square



The eagle eyed may have noticed that the first post today was in fact a duplicate of one a couple of days ago. As someone has already commented on it, I won't delete it but here is a shot of Trafalgar Square, to help make up.

posted by Ham at 09:08 -- Comments here: 6

Comments on "Trafalgar Square"

 

Anonymous Lola. said ... (12:07) : 

I like you, and I like your posts. Thank you.

 

Blogger Valladolid Daily Photo said ... (15:28) : 

Great shot! I really like it. Don´t worry, Trafalgar Square´s always welcome.

 

Blogger Valladolid Daily Photo said ... (15:28) : 

Great shot! I really like it. Don´t worry, Trafalgar Square´s always welcome.

 

Anonymous imajoebob said ... (04:49) : 

I noticed, but it felt like complaining you were giving us the same free candy you gave us last week. ("Just say 'thank you' and enjoy it, dear.")

 

Blogger Mozette said ... (04:42) : 

Weren't there a lot more trees there at one point? When I was there last in 1997, I remember there were a lot more trees than in that photo.

 

Blogger Cathy West said ... (04:47) : 

I DON'T REMEMBER TREES, BUT I VISITED IN 1983!! IT WAS ONE OF MANY FAVORITE STOPS THAT YEAR.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile