Friday, May 25, 2012

Busy Going Nowhere



I never cease to wonder why it is that so many choose to drive into London. Sure, some people have to, but others choose to sit in traffic like this (which is a bit of a jam about a mile long). If you don't like public transport, get on yer bike! I do seriously appreciate how some people don't feel confident enough to ride, but there is a marvellous scheme where you can get free cycle roadcraft training, to help you learn how to ride safely and with confidence. Read about it here.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Busy Going Nowhere"

 

Blogger Petrea Burchard said ... (05:32) : 

Turning the photo sideways seems the perfect choice here. I like this shot!

As an American I'd never consider driving in London, but of course I don't think I'd drive in Britain at all. I'd be much too dangerous to those around me.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:41) : 

that is very true.
but that means that there will be more people standing up on the trains and buses which I WONT LIKE!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile