Sunday, May 13, 2012

On the top of the world



It doesn't have to be that high. Just about any semi-high building gives you a great new perspective on your view, and the Blue Fin building is one of those. Have a look at the rooftop garden just across the way and try not to be jealous.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "On the top of the world"

 

Blogger Petrea Burchard said ... (05:19) : 

That's fun! Definitely a great perspective.

 

Blogger Jo Hilton said ... (18:59) : 

I was drawn to this photo - LOVE it... and then noticed that it was posted on my birthday! Thanks, Ham :-) I've been away from reading London Daily Photo - and realized now just how MUCH I missed it! So good to be back... and your photos truly are awesome! :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:44) : 

Nice view where is that picture taken from??

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile